Map of downtown access around construction
Keep in touch with us and get our latest news & information!
You can now follow us on social media below!
WE HAVE MISSED YOU!!!
As essential healthcare providers, the restriction has been lifted by Governor Walz and the Minnesota Board of Optometry for us to resume preventative care with specific guidelines as of Monday, May 11.
We are excited to be able to see our patients and feel that the cleaning/disinfecting guidelines that we have put in place will maintain the safety of our patients, doctors, and staff.
Some temporary differences you will notice are:
- Social distance and minimal person count in our office.
- Optical gallery scheduling for eyewear orders, repairs, and adjustments.
- Requiring masks to be worn by everyone entering the office-staff included.
- Sneeze Guards placed around the office
- All surfaces will be heavily cleaned throughout the day.
- Handwashing is required for everyone-patients/staff.
We look forward to seeing you and caring for you and your family’s eyes. We have missed you and reassure you that your vision, health, and safety is our top priority.
We can’t wait to see you soon!!!
Dr. Lisa, Dr. Emily and staff