Before you buy your glasses online, talk to our certified opticians first
They offer professional and personal service because they understand your medical and lifestyle needs. Our opticians:
- Help you choose the right frames for your facial shape and lens type
- Recommend lens treatments for your lifestyle (computers, outdoors, active)
- Measure your face so your frames fit comfortably
- Measure the optical center of your lenses to give you the best vision
- Adjust your glasses for proper fit
- Recommend ways to save money on your eyeglasses
- At Crossroads Optometric Clinic, we follow all ANSI prescription standards laws so you are assured of the best and safest vision.
Click here to read our Eyewear Purchasing Policy
I had an amazing experience at Lakeside Family Eye Care! Everyone was extremely compassionate yet professional. They took an appropriate amount of time with me to ensure my exam was thorough and that all of my questions were answered. They have a wide selection of frames and contacts, as well as state-of-the-art equipment. The only disappointment I have is that I didn't come here sooner! Wonderful place, wonderful doctors, wonderful experience. I don't write many Google reviews so please know that when I do, the business made an extraordinary impact on me.